- 1 What is the closest town to Camelback Mountain?
- 2 Do you have to stay at Camelback to use Waterpark?
- 3 What towns are near Camelback Mountain PA?
- 4 How far is Stroudsburg from Camelback?
- 5 How much is snow tubing at Camelback?
- 6 What time does Camelback Mountain Open?
- 7 What is better Kalahari or camelback?
- 8 Do you need reservations for Camelback?
- 9 Are helmets required at Camelback?
- 10 Where should I stay when visiting the Poconos?
- 11 Is Mount Pocono safe?
- 12 What towns make up the Poconos?
- 13 How far is Mount Airy Casino from Camelback Resort?
- 14 How far is Camelback from Tannersville Pa?
- 15 How far is Tannersville from Stroudsburg?
What is the closest town to Camelback Mountain?
Camelback Mountain Resort is 2 miles (3.2 km) from Pinemere Camp, and about 45 miles (72 km) north of Allentown, Pennsylvania. Camelback Mountain Resort.
|Camelback Ski Area|
|Location||Pocono Township / Jackson Township, Monroe County, near Tannersville, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Nearest major city||Scranton|
Do you have to stay at Camelback to use Waterpark?
Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark is Resort Exclusive. You need to stay overnight at Camelback Lodge in order to have access the Biggest Indoor Waterpark in the Northeast! Day passes are also available for Resort guests who make qualifying purchases at Camelbeach or Camelback Mountain Adventures. over a year ago.
What towns are near Camelback Mountain PA?
Cities near Tannersville, Pennsylvania
- East Stroudsburg, PA.
- Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Easton, PA.
- Northampton, PA.
- Hackettstown, NJ.
- Bethlehem, PA.
- Fullerton, PA.
- Dunmore, PA.
How far is Stroudsburg from Camelback?
It is 9 miles from East Stroudsburg to Camelback Mountain. It is approximately 15.5 miles to drive.
How much is snow tubing at Camelback?
Galactic Snow Tubing sessions run for two hours and costs start at $47 on weekends and $38 on weekdays. Camelback Resort recommends that all snow tubers purchase tickets online prior to your visit to ensure you get a spot on the mountain. Buy tickets.
What time does Camelback Mountain Open?
Camelback Mountain is officially open from sunrise to sunset, and so “parking after hours ” isn’t limited to hikers who’ve overstayed their welcome after the sun has gone down.
What is better Kalahari or camelback?
Kalahari has the superior, larger waterpark. There are more food choices at Kalahari, but IME, overall food quality is better at Camelback. After the expansion, Kalahari’s waterpark is much bigger than Aquatopia. Lots of slides and rides for the older kids/adults.
Do you need reservations for Camelback?
Call our reservations office at (855) 515-1283. Or, take advantage of our online reservation system and reserve 24/7.
Are helmets required at Camelback?
Face coverings/masks are required while in the rental shop. Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the rental shop. Boots and helmets will be disinfected with an EPA approve COVID killing disinfectant after use and before reuse. Face coverings are required.
Where should I stay when visiting the Poconos?
Places to Stay in the Poconos
- French Manor Inn and Spa. Couples Mountain Spa Retreat Package.
- French Manor Inn and Spa. Enchanted Evenings.
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. Book Early and Save.
- The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort. Spa Shawnee Package.
- The Lodge at Woodloch. Couple’s Retreat at The Lodge at Woodloch.
- Adventure Center at Skytop Lodge.
Is Mount Pocono safe?
Mount Pocono is a very safe to raise children and for elderly people to live. There are shopping centers in the middle of town and there are multiple grocery stores to choose from.
What towns make up the Poconos?
Poconos Small Towns
- Jim Thorpe.
- Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Head to Hawley, where environment inspires entertainment!
- Take your vacation to new heights with a trip to scenic Skytop!
- Attention, adventure-seekers: Bushkill is the place to be!
How far is Mount Airy Casino from Camelback Resort?
Thank you for contacting Mount Airy Casino Resort. We are located 13min from Camelback Mountain (7.9mi). As we are a Casino based Resort, we do not have amenities for anyone under 21 year old. Minors are welcome to use the pool as long as accompanied by an adult, as well as dine at any of the restaurants on property.
How far is Camelback from Tannersville Pa?
The distance between Tannersville and Camelback Mountain Resort is 3 miles.
How far is Tannersville from Stroudsburg?
Distance from Tannersville, PA to Stroudsburg, PA There are 6.85 miles from Tannersville to Stroudsburg in southeast direction and 10 miles (16.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route. Tannersville and Stroudsburg are 13 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.