- 1 What city is Crystal Mountain in?
- 2 What town is Crystal Mountain in Michigan?
- 3 How far is Crystal Mountain from Chicago?
- 4 How far is Crystal Mountain from Cadillac Michigan?
- 5 Is Crystal Mountain good for beginners?
- 6 How much is a lift ticket at Crystal Mountain?
- 7 Is Crystal Mountain Michigan Open?
- 8 How much does Crystal Mountain cost?
- 9 Is Crystal Mountain a real mountain?
- 10 What is there to do at Crystal Mountain Resort?
- 11 How do you get to Crystal Mountain?
- 12 Who owns Crystal Mountain Michigan?
- 13 How far is crystal mountain from Seattle?
- 14 How far is Thompsonville Michigan from Detroit Michigan?
What city is Crystal Mountain in?
Crystal Mountain is the Midwest’s premier four-season, family resort. Located in northwest lower Michigan, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned ski, golf and spa resort, 28 miles southwest of Traverse City.
What town is Crystal Mountain in Michigan?
Crystal Mountain Resort is a resort and conference center located in Weldon Township, Benzie County, Michigan, just west of Thompsonville.
How far is Crystal Mountain from Chicago?
The distance between Chicago and Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville is 202 miles.
How far is Crystal Mountain from Cadillac Michigan?
Distance from Cadillac, MI to Crystal Mountain Resort, Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan is 37Miles or 59 Km. You can get this distance about 42 mins.
Is Crystal Mountain good for beginners?
Crystal Mountain truly has it all, beginner and family friendly infrastructure, gnarly terrain, and plenty of snowfall to cover it all up, Crystal is a must hit for those skiers and snowboarders planning a trip to the PNW.
How much is a lift ticket at Crystal Mountain?
|Youth (7-17)||Adult (18-59)|
Is Crystal Mountain Michigan Open?
Crystal Mountain will open for season passholders, Four Season Club members and houseguests with lift passes on Friday. The general public who have purchased advance lift tickets will be able to ski and ride on Saturday, as conditions allow.
How much does Crystal Mountain cost?
|Additional Individual Activities||Per Person|
|Pony Ride Available with Park Visitor Pass Travis the Tractor Ride Available with Park Visitor Pass||$5.00 2 2 $5.00|
|Panning for Crystals||$5.00|
|Museum Only – Child||$5.00|
|Museum Only – Adult||$8.00|
Is Crystal Mountain a real mountain?
Crystal Mountain is a mountain and alpine ski area in the northwestern United States, located in the Cascade Range of Washington, southeast of Seattle.
What is there to do at Crystal Mountain Resort?
- Ski and Snowboard. Ski or ride in at the largest ski resort in Washington State. Learn More.
- Night Skiing. Ski under the lights at Crystal Mountain with fun for the whole family. Learn More.
- Snowsports Lessons. Tweak your skills or learn to ski or ride at Crystal Mountain. Learn More.
How do you get to Crystal Mountain?
The only way to get to Crystal Mountain during the winter is I-90 via Snoqualmie Pass or Hwy 12 via White Pass. Visit WSDOT for updates on Chinook Pass opening.
Who owns Crystal Mountain Michigan?
Crystal Mountain Ski Resort CEO and President John Kircher is now the the sole owner, and he’s got plans for more snow and better lifts. Valued at $40 million, the resort was previously owned by Michigan -based Boyne Resorts Inc. with Kircher as a shareholder. Boyne Resorts was co-founded by Kircher’s father.
How far is crystal mountain from Seattle?
The distance between Seattle Airport (SEA) and Crystal Mountain (Station) is 52 miles. The road distance is 71.2 miles.
How far is Thompsonville Michigan from Detroit Michigan?
At about 240 miles northwest of Detroit, the trip to Crystal Mountain from Detroit takes less than 4 hours.