- 1 What is the hardest fish to catch in Stardew Valley?
- 2 What is the best place to fish in Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you unlock the summit Stardew?
- 4 Where can I find prismatic slime in Stardew Valley?
- 5 Where is the secret woods in Stardew Valley?
- 6 What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
- 7 What is the most valuable fish in Stardew Valley?
- 8 What is the hardest legendary fish to catch?
- 9 What is the most profitable fish to catch?
- 10 Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
- 11 Is Stardew Valley Fishing worth it?
- 12 Can you 100% Stardew Valley?
- 13 How do you get 100% Stardew?
- 14 How do you get the golden egg in Stardew Valley?
What is the hardest fish to catch in Stardew Valley?
There is the Angler, Mutant Carp, Crimsonfish, Glacierfish, and the Legend. These fish are only found under certain conditions and are very difficult to catch. These fish can only be caught once per save file with the exception of the Legend. Well, those were all the legendary fishes you can catch!
What is the best place to fish in Stardew Valley?
The best Stardew Valley fishing spots
- Western Pier rock. Located on the same pier as Willy’s Fish Shop, casting your line near this rock is guaranteed to net you a good catch.
- Edge of Eastern Pier.
- Mountain lake near the mines.
- Near Leah’s cabin.
- Mutant Carp.
How do you unlock the summit Stardew?
The first unlock you receive from reaching 100% completion in Stardew Valley is access to The Summit. This location becomes accessible on the northside of the train area where there is a path that is normally blocked by a large boulder.
Where can I find prismatic slime in Stardew Valley?
The Prismatic Slime is a quest monster which can be found in the mountain mine or Skull Cavern on any level, after accepting the ” Prismatic Jelly” Wizard’s quest from the Special order Board.
Where is the secret woods in Stardew Valley?
The Secret Woods is an outdoor area that can be entered from the northwest corner of Cindersap Forest. The entrance is initially blocked by a fallen log that can be cleared after upgrading to at least a Steel Axe. The Secret Woods contain seasonal forageables and Slimes that will attack the player.
What is the rarest fish in Stardew Valley?
Legend might be the most rarest fish and also most expensive, if you catch this and decide to sell it off you can get maximum of 15.000g which makes this fish the most expensive item in Stardew Valley with a single sell price.
What is the most valuable fish in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: The Most Expensive Fish In The Game
- 1 Legend. The final Legendary Fish and the most valuable fish in the game has a fitting name: Legend.
- 2 Crimsonfish. The second- most profitable Legendary Fish in the game is the Crimsonfish.
- 3 Glacierfish and Mutant Carp.
- 4 Angler.
- 5 Lava Eel.
- 6 Ice Pip and Blobfish.
- 7 Stonefish.
- 8 Super Cucumber.
What is the hardest legendary fish to catch?
Legendary fish only appear in very specific locations, and they’re much, much harder to catch. Naturally, the Channel Catfish (weighing in at an insane 180 lbs) is the hardest of all, and you’ll want to be prepared before tackling him.
What is the most profitable fish to catch?
Whether it’s for their culinary value or the challenge of catching them, these are some of the most sought-after fish out there.
- Blue Marlin. Blue marlin have long been the favorite saltwater game fish for offshore anglers.
- Bluefin Tuna.
- Yellowfin Tuna.
- Giant Trevally.
Can you put legendary fish in fish pond?
The Fish Pond is a type of farm building purchasable from Robin at the Carpenter’s Shop. The fish produce Roe and random items. The only fish which cannot live in the fish pond are the five legendary fish: Legend, Mutant Carp, Crimsonfish, Glacierfish, and Angler.
Is Stardew Valley Fishing worth it?
Fishing is one of the best ways to make money in Stardew Valley. Not all of them are worth your time though, especially if you’re trying to build out your farm and earn as much money as possible.
Can you 100% Stardew Valley?
You can help Stardew Valley Wiki by expanding it! The perfection score measures how much of the game content you ‘ve completed. Achieving a perfection of 100 % unlocks extra endgame content.
How do you get 100% Stardew?
In short, a perfect game requires players to ship one of every grown crop and item foraged, catch every fish, cook every recipe, craft every item, reach the last level in every skill, find all of the Golden Walnuts and stardrops, have every villager love you, complete the Monster eradication goals, build all four
How do you get the golden egg in Stardew Valley?
The first golden egg can be obtained in three different ways after reaching 100% Perfection:
- Marnie’s Ranch for 100,000g.
- Qi’s Walnut Room for 100.
- Random Event that occurs after the player goes to sleep. A golden witch will fly over a Coop and leave a Golden Egg inside.