- 1 How do I get Raul to fix things for free?
- 2 Where does Raul go after you free him?
- 3 Where do I get the key for Raul?
- 4 How old is Raul Tejada?
- 5 How do you pickpocket Raul?
- 6 What guns can Raul use?
- 7 What perk does Raul give you?
- 8 Where is the key to the second floor of Black Mountain?
- 9 Who can repair armor New Vegas?
- 10 Where is the Black Mountain key?
- 11 Is Raul a good companion?
- 12 Where is the key to the broadcast Building 2nd Floor?
- 13 Where is Raul FNV?
- 14 How do I start the Raul companion quest?
- 15 Can you take companions into the divide?
How do I get Raul to fix things for free?
Dude, get raul in your actual party first. Talk to him. Fire him, but SEND HIM TO HIS SHACK, not the Lucky 38. Go there, talk to him, repair, voila.
Where does Raul go after you free him?
After the package is handed off during Birds of a Feather, the strange man can be found waiting outside Raul’s Shack. When the player character dismisses Raul “for the best,” he will go here instead of Black Mountain, where he was first found.
Where do I get the key for Raul?
It can be found in the fenced-off area near the adjacent broadcast building.
How old is Raul Tejada?
|Affiliation||State of Utobitha, Courier|
|Role||Gunslinger, Repairman, Companion|
|Family||Rafaela Tejada – sister (deceased)|
How do you pickpocket Raul?
Raul is almost impossible to pickpocket because he has 10 perception. It’s probably easier to just let him keep the caps.
What guns can Raul use?
Pretty much any high-end Guns (Riot Shotgun, 12.7mm SMG, Brush Gun, etc.) works for him. (Something to note about repeaters and revolvers is companions don’t go through the normal tedious reloading animations.)
What perk does Raul give you?
Full Maintenance is a perk in Fallout: New Vegas. It is an upgrade to the Regular Maintenance perk gained by having Raul Tejada as a companion.
Where is the key to the second floor of Black Mountain?
It’s underneath the staircase leading to the second floor.
Who can repair armor New Vegas?
else, there is a list of all NPCs that can repair:
- Dale Barton- Fortification Hill.
- Samuel Kerr- 188 Trading Post.
- Calamity- Jacobstown.
- Old Lady Gibson- Gibson Scrap Yard.
- Mick – Mick & Ralph’s.
- Major Knight- Mojave Outpost.
- Paladin Sato- Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse.
- Raul Tejada- Raul’s Shack.
Where is the Black Mountain key?
A key is required to access her room, which can be found underneath the staircase. The door to the first floor inside the fence can be interacted with from the outside, potentially granting access to the top floor whilst bypassing most of the enemies.
Is Raul a good companion?
So in regards to role-play loving Couriers, Raul is a wonderful companion. As a fighter, though, his stats aren’t the best, not to say he’s a total pushover.
Where is the key to the broadcast Building 2nd Floor?
Tabitha’s room key is required to enter, which can be found either on Tabitha’s body or under a small rock beneath the stairs of the building.
Where is Raul FNV?
Raul is in the prison on top of Black Mountain.
How do I start the Raul companion quest?
Activating the quest Raul Tejada, the ghoul handyman found captive at Black Mountain, must be the Courier’s active companion when the player character initiates dialogue with Ranger Andy in Novac, Corporal Sterling in Camp McCarran (or Camp Forlorn Hope) and Loyal at Nellis Air Force Base.
Can you take companions into the divide?
unless your playing on a pc or have hex edited, you cant take follower with you to any DLC. hell, even with the PC. mod companions like willow get in, if only because she has a recall radio.