- 1 What is Mountain View Arkansas known for?
- 2 Is Mountain View Arkansas a dry county?
- 3 What is there to do in Mountain View Arkansas this weekend?
- 4 How far is Mountain View from Little Rock?
- 5 Is Mountain View Arkansas a good place to live?
- 6 What is close to Mountain View Arkansas?
- 7 Can you drink in a dry county in Arkansas?
- 8 Can you buy alcohol Mountain View Arkansas?
- 9 Can you buy alcohol in Hot Springs Arkansas?
- 10 What mountains are in Mountain View Arkansas?
- 11 Where in Arkansas is Mountain View?
- 12 How far is Mountain Home from Mountain View Arkansas?
- 13 How far is Timbo AR from Little Rock AR?
What is Mountain View Arkansas known for?
Established in the 1870s, the town of Mountain View, AR is famous for the preservation of folkways and traditional music. The state’s largest craft cooperative, the Arkansas Craft Guild, is also headquartered in the historic downtown area and has a gallery there.
Is Mountain View Arkansas a dry county?
It should be noted that Mountain View, Arkansas is within a ” dry ” county, meaning alcohol sales are not permitted.
What is there to do in Mountain View Arkansas this weekend?
- Blanchard Springs Recreation Area. 319.
- Ozark Folk Center State Park. 421.
- Swinging Bridge. Bridges.
- The Old Mill. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Washington Street Park. Parks.
- Stone County Barn Quilt Trail. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas.
- Stone County Museum. History Museums.
- Brickshy’s Backstreet Theater.
How far is Mountain View from Little Rock?
The distance between Little Rock and Mountain View is 79 miles. The road distance is 105.2 miles.
Is Mountain View Arkansas a good place to live?
Mountain view is honestly a great place to live for the elderly but other than that there is nothing in this town. There are no job opportunities, no type of entertainment, no great educational opportunities, or any real opportunity for a good quality of life for young adults or children.
What is close to Mountain View Arkansas?
List of Cities near Mountain View in Arkansas, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to Mountain View|
|Memphis||201.8 km / 125.4 miles|
|Oklahoma City||485.4 km / 301.6 miles|
|Wichita||508 km / 315.7 miles|
|Garland||529.4 km / 329 miles|
Can you drink in a dry county in Arkansas?
Arkansas has 75 counties and about half are dry. That is, they prohibit the sale of alcohol. However, private clubs can serve alcohol in dry counties. Arkansas ‘ alcohol licensing defines when a bar or restaurant can serve alcohol.
Can you buy alcohol Mountain View Arkansas?
In Mountain View, a city in Stone County, Arkansas, the sale of packaged alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
Can you buy alcohol in Hot Springs Arkansas?
Under Arkansas state law, the sale of packaged alcoholic beverages is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged alcoholic beverages may be sold between 7:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m., Monday through Friday, and between 7:00 a.m. and midnight on Saturday.
What mountains are in Mountain View Arkansas?
County Seat. Situated in the Ozark Mountains of north-central Arkansas, Mountain View is an isolated community that has long been known for its preservation of traditional folk music and culture.
Where in Arkansas is Mountain View?
Mountain View is the largest city in and the county seat of Stone County, Arkansas, United States. Located in the Ozarks, the city has a rich tradition of preserving folk music and culture.
|Mountain View, Arkansas|
How far is Mountain Home from Mountain View Arkansas?
There are 35.46 miles from Mountain Home to Mountain View in southeast direction and 49 miles (78.86 kilometers) by car, following the AR 5 route. Mountain Home and Mountain View are 1 hour 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Timbo AR from Little Rock AR?
Distance from Little Rock, AR to Mountain View, AR There are 78.12 miles from Little Rock to Mountain View in north direction and 103 miles (165.76 kilometers) by car, following the US-65 N route. Little Rock and Mountain View are 2 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.