- 1 Where’s the best place to buy a mountain bike?
- 2 What are the best mountain bikes for the money?
- 3 How do I get the best deal on a mountain bike?
- 4 Where is the best place to buy a mountain bike online?
- 5 How much does an entry level mountain bike cost?
- 6 What is a decent mountain bike brand?
- 7 What are the top 5 mountain bike brands?
- 8 What is a good inexpensive mountain bike?
- 9 What is a good mountain bike for beginners?
- 10 Do I really need an expensive mountain bike?
- 11 Is buying a used mountain bike worth it?
- 12 How much should you pay for a used mountain bike?
- 13 Can I order a mountain bike online?
- 14 Are Walmart bikes good?
- 15 What size bike do I need for my height?
Where’s the best place to buy a mountain bike?
- Best Overall: Bicycle Warehouse.
- Best Value: Nashbar.
- Best Shopping Experience: REI.
- Best for Road Bikes: Moosejaw.
- Best for Cargo Bikes: My Amsterdam Bike.
- Best for Kids: Amazon.
- Best for Electric Bikes: Trek Bicycles.
- Best for Mountain Bikes: Jenson USA.
What are the best mountain bikes for the money?
Best budget mountain bikes under $500
- GT Aggressor Expert. A classic name with some clever seat stays.
- Giant Talon 29 3 2021. Best budget bike for cross-country riding.
- Cube Aim 29.
- NS Bikes Eccentric Lite 2.
- Rocky Mountain Growler 20.
- Vitus Nucleus 27 VR.
- Nukeproof Scout 275 Race.
- Specialized Fuse 27.5.
How do I get the best deal on a mountain bike?
If you’re extremely selective about what you’re looking for, you might want to pay top dollar and buy in season.
- Buy a Used, But Well-Maintained Rental Bike from a Shop Fleet.
- Find a Great Demo Program.
- Buy a Used Bike from a Private Party.
- Opt for a Wheel Size or Standard that’s Fallen out of Fashion.
Where is the best place to buy a mountain bike online?
Click on any store name to go to it
|3||Power Meter City||2|
|4||Chain Reaction Cycles||2|
How much does an entry level mountain bike cost?
High-quality, intro- level bikes start around $2,000 to $2,500, depending on what features you want, and prices climb dramatically from there. You can get a good bike for less than that (see our tips below), but you’ll need to spend money on pedals, riding shoes, helmet, and a pump, at the very least.
What is a decent mountain bike brand?
They eventually reversed course and saved face, but it was a good lesson that the biking community cares and public relations matter.
- Trek Bikes.
- Santa Cruz.
- Giant Bicycles.
- Yeti Cycles.
- Pivot Cycles.
- Ibis Cycles.
- Evil Bike Co.
What are the top 5 mountain bike brands?
The top 5 mountain bike brands that I recommend are: Giant Bicycles, Trek, Specialized Bicycle Components Inc., Santa Cruz Bicycles, and Cannondale. These brands of bikes are ones that have been around a long time, have great reviews on the trails, and are even part of the history of mountain biking itself.
What is a good inexpensive mountain bike?
10 Affordable Mountain Bikes Priced Under $1000 That Are Worth a Look
|Vitus Nucleus 27||$970||27.5/29|
What is a good mountain bike for beginners?
4 Best Beginner Mountain Bikes for recreational riders
- Co-op Cycles DRT 1.2 $949.
- Trek Marlin 4 $500.
- Tommaso Gran Sasso $875.
- Giant ATX $480.
Do I really need an expensive mountain bike?
There’s no doubt that expensive mountain bikes provide a superior ride, performance, and speed advantages. However, the value that a high-end bike will bring to you as a rider will be completely dependent upon your own personal circumstances.
Is buying a used mountain bike worth it?
Not everything needs to be shiny and new. Just like buying a lightly used car can save you thousands, it’s worth it to consider buying a used mountain bike for the same reason. The seller could be trying to make a quick buck on a stolen bike.
How much should you pay for a used mountain bike?
In that case, we typically recommend bikes between $1,000 and $2,000. Although mountain bike technology changes fast, if you buy a used MTB produced in the last 3-5 years, you ‘ll get a better-quality bike and beat depreciation. Intermediate mountain bikers would do well to spend a bit more, $2,000 to $3,000.
Can I order a mountain bike online?
If your shop is low on options you like, thankfully buying a bike online is as easy as clicking a button on a website. Past that, there are a number of online retailers like Competitive Cyclist, Jenson, and REI where you can purchase high-end road, mountain, and gravel bikes whenever the time is right.
Are Walmart bikes good?
The best thing about a walmart bike is the warantee. Yes, they are indeed that bad. They are very poorly manufactured, and often poorly assembled. Unlike other varieties of low-end stuff one might find at a place like Wal-Mart, the problem with crappy bikes is that they have the potential to really be dangerous.
What size bike do I need for my height?
Fitness And Hybrid Bike Size Chart
|Rider Height||Suggested Frame Size|
|Feet and Inches||Centimeters||Inches|
|5′ 1″ – 5′ 5″||155 – 165||15 – 16|
|5′ 5″ – 5′ 9″||165 – 175||17 – 18|
|5′ 9″ – 6′ 0″||175 – 183||19 – 20|