- 1 Where should I stay for Beech Mountains?
- 2 Can you stay on Beech Mountain?
- 3 What city is closest to Beech Mountain?
- 4 Is Beech Mountain or Sugar Mountain better?
- 5 How much are lift tickets at Beech Mountain?
- 6 How far is Asheville from Beech Mountain?
- 7 How far is Beech Mountain from blowing?
- 8 How much snow does Beech Mountain have?
- 9 Does Beech Mountain have ski in ski out?
- 10 How far is Charlotte to Beech Mountain?
- 11 How do you fly to Beech Mountain?
- 12 How many states can you see from Beech Mountain?
- 13 Is Beech Mountain or Sugar Mountain better for beginners?
- 14 What is the biggest ski resort in North Carolina?
- 15 How much does it cost to ski at Sugar Mountain?
Where should I stay for Beech Mountains?
- 4 Seasons at Beech (0.8 mi. away; 2 mins.)
- Archer’s Mountain Inn (2.3 mi. away; 6 mins.)
- Beech Alpen Inn (0.7 mi. away; 2 mins.)
- Top of the Beech Inn (0.9 mi. away; 3 mins.)
- White Wolf Lodge (1.4 mi.; 4 mins.)
Can you stay on Beech Mountain?
There is only one place you should stay in Beech Mountain and that is Pinnacle Inn. This is just across the street from the ski resort and right in the heart of the city.
What city is closest to Beech Mountain?
Cities near Beech Mountain, North Carolina
- Boone, NC.
- Elizabethton, TN.
- Johnson City, TN.
- Lenoir, NC.
- Bristol, TN.
- Bristol, VA.
- Morganton, NC.
- Bloomingdale, TN.
Is Beech Mountain or Sugar Mountain better?
Avid skier here and have been skiing 36 years. When I ski in NC I always choose Beech over Sugar. The #1 reason is, Beech has a high speed lift to get you to the top. Sugar may have more slopes but Beech has more skiable terrain.
How much are lift tickets at Beech Mountain?
Weekday Ticket Prices – 2020/2021 Pricing
|Session Time||Adult Rate (Ages 13-64)||Senior Rate (Ages 65-69)|
|Morning Half Day (9am – 1pm)||$33.00||$23.00|
|Afternoon Half Day (1pm – 5pm)||$33.00||$23.00|
|Night (5pm – Close)||$30.00||$23.00|
|Beech Pass (9am – Close)||$55.00||$43.00|
How far is Asheville from Beech Mountain?
The distance between Asheville and Beech Mountain is 57 miles. The road distance is 83.3 miles.
How far is Beech Mountain from blowing?
There are 12.91 miles from Beech Mountain to Blowing Rock in southeast direction and 25 miles (40.23 kilometers) by car, following the NC 184 route. Beech Mountain and Blowing Rock are 37 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How much snow does Beech Mountain have?
Beech Mountain is the highest town in Eastern America (5,506 feet) and an ideal vacation spot in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Winter brings an average snowfall of 84 inches and transforms Beech Mountain into a wonderland for skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, snowshoeing and sledding.
Does Beech Mountain have ski in ski out?
Beech Mountain Ski-in/Ski – out with awsome deck views. – Beech Mountain.
How far is Charlotte to Beech Mountain?
It is 90 miles from Charlotte to Beech Mountain. It is approximately 117.6 miles to drive.
How do you fly to Beech Mountain?
The closest airports to Beech Mountain are the Hickory Regional Airport (HKY) in Hickory, NC and Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI) serving Bristol/Kingsport/Johnson City, TN (www.triflight.com); both are approximately 1.5 hours away. The Piedmont Triad International Airport (PTI) in Greensboro, NC is 2.5 hours away.
How many states can you see from Beech Mountain?
From the 10th tee at Beech Mountain Club, you can also see parts of three states.
Is Beech Mountain or Sugar Mountain better for beginners?
With sugar Mountain ski resort being the favorite closest to Nashville Tennessee. Beech mountain has a Swiss alpine atmosphere which we really like, but the slope conditions are much better at Sugar mountain always, unless you go when they just got fresh snow. Then either is good.
What is the biggest ski resort in North Carolina?
Sugar Mountain Ski Resort Offering the largest ski area in North Carolina, the most diverse range of runs, and the most vertical (1,200-foot vertical drop), it’s hard to beat a day of skiing at Sugar mountain.
How much does it cost to ski at Sugar Mountain?
Individual Ticket Pricing
|Adults ages 12+||Mon-Thurs||Saturday|
|Full Day||46 35||77 58|
|Half Day||36 27||61 46|
|Twilight||46 35||77 58|
|Night||30 23||41 31|