- 1 Why is Mountain View so expensive?
- 2 What is there to do in Mountain View today?
- 3 Is Mountain View California Beautiful?
- 4 What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
- 5 What is a good salary in Mountain View?
- 6 Do you need a car in Mountain View?
- 7 Is Mountain View a safe city?
- 8 Is Mountain View California expensive?
- 9 Is it safe to live in Mountain View California?
- 10 What is Mountain View known for?
- 11 How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
Why is Mountain View so expensive?
Mountain View, California You can blame Google for making the price of living in Mountain View so high—the tech company’s headquarters are in town. Mountain View rents one-bedrooms for $3,828, and the median rents have doubled in the past nine years, according to Bloomberg.
What is there to do in Mountain View today?
Top Attractions in Mountain View
- Computer History Museum. 769. History Museums.
- Stevens Creek Trail. 130.
- Google Android Lawn Statues. 349.
- Mountain View Farmers Market. Flea & Street Markets.
- Moffett Field Historical Society Museum. Speciality Museums.
- Shoreline Amphitheatre. 207.
- NASA Ames Visitor Center. 174.
- Cuesta Park. Parks.
Is Mountain View California Beautiful?
Mountain View is an incredible place to live. Its close to the google campus, has a great downtown area with a variety of restaurants, and beautiful parks. Great for families, but keep in mind high costs.
What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Mountain View, CA
- Fujitsu Planetarium. 5.8 mi. 50 reviews.
- ShowPlace ICON at San Antonio Centre. 1.6 mi. 171 reviews.
- Sunnyvale Golfland USA. 4.8 mi. 382 reviews.
- Area 151 Arcade. 2.3 mi. 35 reviews.
- Rengstorff House. 2.3 mi. 43 reviews.
- Omescape – Sunnyvale. 4.7 mi. 51 reviews.
- Pure Nightclub. 3.3 mi. 534 reviews.
- Arizona Garden. 5.5 mi. 45 reviews.
What is a good salary in Mountain View?
About Mountain View, CA The average salary in Mountain View, CA is $119k. Trends in wages decreased by -0.6 percent in Q1 2021. The cost of living in Mountain View, CA is 100 percent higher than the national average.
Do you need a car in Mountain View?
Just about to reach our one-year anniversary of living in beautiful Mountain View. And all of it without a car! Yes, it is possible to live in the USA without a car, although many people are astonished that we manage it.
Is Mountain View a safe city?
While one of the safest cities in the San Francisco Bay Area, Mountain View is not immune to crime.
Is Mountain View California expensive?
The cost of housing in Mountain View is more expensive than the United States average and earns a score of 1 out of 10. The cost of health care in Mountain View is more expensive than the United States average and earns a score of 1 out of 10.
Is it safe to live in Mountain View California?
It’s a pretty safe area, all being told, but there are some apartment complexes on the lower-end of the scale that you should probably avoid. The cost of living, with respect to housing, is getting nutty all over the Bay Area, and it’s no different in Mountain View.
What is Mountain View known for?
Mountain View was named because of its bird’s eye view of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It’s most famous for being home to Google headquarters, Googleplex. Google provides city-wide free wi-fi for everyone in the area. Microsoft, Symantec, Intuit and LinkedIn offices also have large office complexes in the city.
How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
The distance between Mountain View and San Francisco is 33 miles. The road distance is 39.5 miles.