What eats a mountain lion?
Mountain lions don’t have any natural predators. A mountain lion’s only concern is being hunted by humans. Mountain lions typically prey on deer, coyotes and raccoons.
What does a puma eat?
Throughout its range its primary prey is hoofed mammals (ungulates, especially deer) larger than itself. In North America each puma kills about 48 ungulates per year and a larger number of smaller prey, including rabbits and hares, coyotes, bobcats, porcupines, beavers, opossums, raccoons, skunks, and other pumas.
How do you draw a dog’s paw?
Here are six easy steps for drawing your own dog paw prints:
- Start by drawing a curved line across your page.
- Draw circles for the base of your paw prints.
- Draw oval shaped fingers for your paws.
- Curve the base of your paw prints.
- Point out the paw fingers.
- Use a marker to colour in your dog paw prints.
How do you draw a cat paw?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Cat Paw Prints
- Begin by using a curved line to enclose an irregular shape.
- Draw four small ovals above the curved shape, indicating the toe or digital prints.
- Use a curved line to draw another irregular crescent shape.