- 1 How can I get Nilgiri mountain railway ticket?
- 2 Can we book Ooty toy train online?
- 3 How can I travel in Nilgiri Mountain Railway?
- 4 How do I book a toy train ticket?
- 5 Does Ooty toy train have toilets?
- 6 Is Tatkal available for Ooty toy train?
- 7 How many seats are there in Ooty toy train?
- 8 Is luggage allowed in Ooty toy train?
- 9 Is Ooty toy train open?
- 10 Which is better Ooty or Coorg?
- 11 Is Ooty better than Kodaikanal?
- 12 What is famous in Ooty to buy?
- 13 Is Toy Train Available in Shimla?
- 14 Is Darjeeling toy train worth it?
- 15 What is the fare of toy train in Darjeeling?
How can I get Nilgiri mountain railway ticket?
Nilgiri Mountain Railway Advance Ticket Booking Owing to its huge demand for enjoying the remarkable toy train journey it is recommended that you book your tickets in advance which could be done via the Indian Railway website www.irctc.co.in.
Can we book Ooty toy train online?
There is a huge demand for the Ooty toy train ride, as such it is highly recommended to book your tickets in advance by either booking it online through the Indian Railways website www.irctc.co.in or purchasing them from the station ticket counters.
How can I travel in Nilgiri Mountain Railway?
The ✅ Nilgiri Mountain Railway toy train / Ooty Toy Train is the highlight of a visit to the popular hill station of Ooty, in south India’s Tamil Nadu state. Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Resumption of Train Services: 31.12. 2020.
How do I book a toy train ticket?
To book the Shimla toy train, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of IRCTC i.e. irctc.co.in.
- Step 2: Register yourself.
- Step 3: Click on the link which says ‘plan my travel’
- Step 4: Select the railway stations, here you will select from Shimla (SML)
Does Ooty toy train have toilets?
Unlike the other trains, the toy train doesn’t have any toilet facilities. But, you will get some time in each of the stops. Only thing is that you may have to hurry a little bit. At Coonoor, the train stops for around 15 minutes.
Is Tatkal available for Ooty toy train?
Yes Manideep, tatkal option is available for the train.
How many seats are there in Ooty toy train?
Since, engine is on back-side, you get front view in FC seats. Only 8 FC seats are there in the train and is booked online-only at irctc.co.in. Stations are COONOOR (ONR) and UDAGAMANDALAM (UAM); where Udagamandalam is Ooty. Train number and name are 56138 / ONR UAM PASSR.
Is luggage allowed in Ooty toy train?
There is no restriction on luggage. However avoid more luggage bcoz there is no enough space. You can stay either in ooty or conoor. You can stay in ooty and just take toy train for having fun.
Is Ooty toy train open?
The Nilgiri train timetable currently says that the train leaves at 07:10 hours and reaches Ooty by 12:00 hours, and the return journey from Ooty starts at about 14:00 hrs and reaches Mettupalayam by about 17:35 hrs. Ooty Toy Train Timings.
|Sunday||First Train 7:10 am to 12:00 pm more trains|
Which is better Ooty or Coorg?
Ooty is a couple hills and a lake. Coorg is a big region, with many hills, coffee and spice estates and a lot more places to visit. Ooty is crowded, dusty and chaotic most time. Coorg is a quiet haven with not much crowds (visitors are distributed across the region).
Is Ooty better than Kodaikanal?
Kodaikanal is better than Ooty. OOty lost its Chill Climate. The places are also very Less to see in Ooty. But in Kodaikanal, During January to july The temperature is around 12 deg to 16 deg.
What is famous in Ooty to buy?
When to visit Ooty?
- Handmade chocolates: Rare treats of Ooty: Ooty is also popular for homemade chocolates.
- Fruits and Honey: Ooty serves the best and organically – grown strawberries.
- Aromatic Oils:
- Antiques, Jewellery, and Handicrafts:
- Lower Bazaar Road:
- Commercial Road:
- Tibetan Market:
Is Toy Train Available in Shimla?
A. No, there is no Shatabdi from Kalka to Shimla. You can however choose from other trains as Kalka Shimla Pass Ng (52457), Kalka Simla Exp Ng (52453) and Himalyan Queen Ng (52455). The shortest time is taken by the Rail Motor Ng (72451).
Is Darjeeling toy train worth it?
The toy train joyride can be touted by many as a must do on any Darjeeling trip. Beware! it is not worth the money you will spend on this two hour drag. Until a few months ago this ride was only Rs 250 or 300.
What is the fare of toy train in Darjeeling?
|Train No.||Locomotive||Fare in Rs.|