- 1 Is Pine Mountain Ga safe?
- 2 What is Pine Mountain Ga known for?
- 3 How far is it from Atlanta to Callaway Gardens?
- 4 How far is Helen Ga from Pine Mountain GA?
- 5 Is Pine Mountain GA a good place to live?
- 6 Is Warm Springs Ga safe?
- 7 Is Pine Mountain a real mountain?
- 8 How much does it cost to stay at Callaway Gardens?
- 9 How much does it cost to get into Callaway Gardens?
- 10 What do you do at Callaway Gardens?
Is Pine Mountain Ga safe?
Based on FBI crime data, Pine Mountain is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Georgia, Pine Mountain has a crime rate that is higher than 76% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is Pine Mountain Ga known for?
Known for its quaint shops, history and Southern cooking, the area is a vacationer’s dream. Originally named Chipley, the town began in 1882 when the railroad spread to Pine Mountain from Columbus. Today, Pine Mountain serves as the gateway to the 14,000-acre Callaway Resort & Gardens.
How far is it from Atlanta to Callaway Gardens?
The distance between Atlanta and Callaway Gardens is 68 miles. The road distance is 80.9 miles.
How far is Helen Ga from Pine Mountain GA?
There are 142.33 miles from Pine Mountain to Helen in northeast direction and 164 miles (263.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route. Pine Mountain and Helen are 2 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Pine Mountain, GA to Helen, GA. The halfway point is Buckhead, GA.
Is Pine Mountain GA a good place to live?
Pine Mountain is in Harris County and is one of the best places to live in Georgia. Living in Pine Mountain offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Pine Mountain there are a lot of restaurants and parks.
Is Warm Springs Ga safe?
There is virtually no crime in this area.
Is Pine Mountain a real mountain?
Pine Mountain is a ridge in the Appalachian Mountains running through Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee. It extends about 125 miles from near Pioneer, Tennessee, to a location near Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Birch Knob, the highest point, is 3,273 feet above sea level and is located on the Kentucky-Virginia border.
How much does it cost to stay at Callaway Gardens?
LODGE RATES AS LOW AS $149.
How much does it cost to get into Callaway Gardens?
LOOKING TO VISIT?
|General Gardens Admission||Advance Online Admission||In-Person Admission|
|Adult (Age 13-64)||$19.95||$24.95|
|Senior (Age 65+)||$19.95||$21.95|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$14.95||$14.95|
|Child (Age 5 and Under)||FREE||FREE|
What do you do at Callaway Gardens?
Explore All of Callaway
- Fishing. Some of the best lake fishing in the southeastern United States.
- Beach & Water Sports. Swimming, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing on Robin Lake.
- TreeTop Adventure.
- Butterfly Center.
- Birds of Prey Shows.
- Hiking & Biking Trails.
- The Gardens.
- Fantasy In Lights.