- 1 What is Mountain View known for?
- 2 Why is Mountain View so expensive?
- 3 What is there to do in Mountain View Arkansas this weekend?
- 4 What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
- 5 What is a good salary in Mountain View?
- 6 Do you need a car in Mountain View?
- 7 Where do Google employees live in Mountain View?
- 8 What is a good salary in the Bay Area?
- 9 How safe is Mountain View?
- 10 Is Mountain View Arkansas a dry county?
- 11 Is Mountain View Arkansas a good place to live?
- 12 What mountains are in Mountain View Arkansas?
- 13 How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
- 14 What is in Mountain View CA?
- 15 Is Stevens Creek Trail open?
What is Mountain View known for?
Mountain View was named because of its bird’s eye view of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It’s most famous for being home to Google headquarters, Googleplex. Google provides city-wide free wi-fi for everyone in the area. Microsoft, Symantec, Intuit and LinkedIn offices also have large office complexes in the city.
Why is Mountain View so expensive?
Mountain View, California You can blame Google for making the price of living in Mountain View so high—the tech company’s headquarters are in town. Mountain View rents one-bedrooms for $3,828, and the median rents have doubled in the past nine years, according to Bloomberg.
What is there to do in Mountain View Arkansas this weekend?
- Blanchard Springs Recreation Area. 318.
- Ozark Folk Center State Park. 421.
- Swinging Bridge. Bridges.
- The Old Mill. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Washington Street Park. Parks.
- Stone County Barn Quilt Trail. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas.
- Stone County Museum. History Museums.
- Brickshy’s Backstreet Theater.
What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Mountain View, CA
- Fujitsu Planetarium. 5.8 mi. 50 reviews.
- ShowPlace ICON at San Antonio Centre. 1.6 mi. 171 reviews.
- Sunnyvale Golfland USA. 4.8 mi. 382 reviews.
- Area 151 Arcade. 2.3 mi. 35 reviews.
- Rengstorff House. 2.3 mi. 43 reviews.
- Omescape – Sunnyvale. 4.7 mi. 51 reviews.
- Pure Nightclub. 3.3 mi. 534 reviews.
- Arizona Garden. 5.5 mi. 45 reviews.
What is a good salary in Mountain View?
About Mountain View, CA The average salary in Mountain View, CA is $119k. Trends in wages decreased by -0.6 percent in Q1 2021. The cost of living in Mountain View, CA is 100 percent higher than the national average.
Do you need a car in Mountain View?
Just about to reach our one-year anniversary of living in beautiful Mountain View. And all of it without a car! Yes, it is possible to live in the USA without a car, although many people are astonished that we manage it.
Where do Google employees live in Mountain View?
They live in Mountain View, or Santa Clara. Mostly they live at Google though and share places to sleep and shower at in Mountain View for ridiculous rents, but shared rent makes sense and stashes cash if all you need is a place to sleep and a shower.
What is a good salary in the Bay Area?
What is a good salary in the Bay Area? Here’s the breakdown across the Bay Area: San Francisco: Median household income $96,265, middle-class income range $64,177 to $192,530. Oakland: Median household income $63,251, middle-class income range $42,167 to $126,502.
How safe is Mountain View?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Mountain View is 1 in 31. Based on FBI crime data, Mountain View is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Mountain View has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Mountain View Arkansas a dry county?
It should be noted that Mountain View, Arkansas is within a ” dry ” county, meaning alcohol sales are not permitted.
Is Mountain View Arkansas a good place to live?
Mountain view is honestly a great place to live for the elderly but other than that there is nothing in this town. There are no job opportunities, no type of entertainment, no great educational opportunities, or any real opportunity for a good quality of life for young adults or children.
What mountains are in Mountain View Arkansas?
County Seat. Situated in the Ozark Mountains of north-central Arkansas, Mountain View is an isolated community that has long been known for its preservation of traditional folk music and culture.
How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
The distance between Mountain View and San Francisco is 33 miles. The road distance is 39.5 miles.
What is in Mountain View CA?
Top Attractions in Mountain View
- Computer History Museum. 769. History Museums.
- Stevens Creek Trail. 130.
- Google Android Lawn Statues. 349.
- Mountain View Farmers Market. Flea & Street Markets.
- Moffett Field Historical Society Museum. Speciality Museums.
- Shoreline Amphitheatre. 207.
- NASA Ames Visitor Center. 174.
- Cuesta Park. Parks.
Is Stevens Creek Trail open?
Stevens Creek Trail is currently open from Shoreline At Mountain View to Dale/Heatherstone. Dogs are allowed on leash from Sleeper Avenue north to the Crittenden Trailhead which is an entrance to Shoreline At Mountain View.