- 1 Why is Mountain View so expensive?
- 2 Is Mountain View California Beautiful?
- 3 What is in Mountain View CA?
- 4 What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
- 5 What is a good salary in Mountain View?
- 6 Do you need a car in Mountain View?
- 7 Is Mountain View a safe city?
- 8 Is Mountain View California expensive?
- 9 Is it safe to live in Mountain View California?
- 10 Is Stevens Creek Trail open?
- 11 How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
Why is Mountain View so expensive?
Mountain View, California You can blame Google for making the price of living in Mountain View so high—the tech company’s headquarters are in town. Mountain View rents one-bedrooms for $3,828, and the median rents have doubled in the past nine years, according to Bloomberg.
Is Mountain View California Beautiful?
Mountain View is an incredible place to live. Its close to the google campus, has a great downtown area with a variety of restaurants, and beautiful parks. Great for families, but keep in mind high costs.
What is in Mountain View CA?
Top Attractions in Mountain View
- Computer History Museum. 769. History Museums.
- Stevens Creek Trail. 130.
- Google Android Lawn Statues. 349.
- Mountain View Farmers Market. Flea & Street Markets.
- Moffett Field Historical Society Museum. Speciality Museums.
- Shoreline Amphitheatre. 207.
- NASA Ames Visitor Center. 174.
- Cuesta Park. Parks.
What is there to do in Mountain View at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Mountain View, CA
- Fujitsu Planetarium. 5.8 mi. 50 reviews.
- ShowPlace ICON at San Antonio Centre. 1.6 mi. 171 reviews.
- Sunnyvale Golfland USA. 4.8 mi. 382 reviews.
- Area 151 Arcade. 2.3 mi. 35 reviews.
- Rengstorff House. 2.3 mi. 43 reviews.
- Omescape – Sunnyvale. 4.7 mi. 51 reviews.
- Pure Nightclub. 3.3 mi. 534 reviews.
- Arizona Garden. 5.5 mi. 45 reviews.
What is a good salary in Mountain View?
About Mountain View, CA The average salary in Mountain View, CA is $119k. Trends in wages decreased by -0.6 percent in Q1 2021. The cost of living in Mountain View, CA is 100 percent higher than the national average.
Do you need a car in Mountain View?
Just about to reach our one-year anniversary of living in beautiful Mountain View. And all of it without a car! Yes, it is possible to live in the USA without a car, although many people are astonished that we manage it.
Is Mountain View a safe city?
Based on FBI crime data, Mountain View is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Mountain View has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Mountain View California expensive?
Property in Mountain View is expensive but salaries are generally high. This is how rents in Mountain View compare with other cities around the globe.
Is it safe to live in Mountain View California?
It’s a pretty safe area, all being told, but there are some apartment complexes on the lower-end of the scale that you should probably avoid. The cost of living, with respect to housing, is getting nutty all over the Bay Area, and it’s no different in Mountain View.
Is Stevens Creek Trail open?
Stevens Creek Trail is currently open from Shoreline At Mountain View to Dale/Heatherstone. Dogs are allowed on leash from Sleeper Avenue north to the Crittenden Trailhead which is an entrance to Shoreline At Mountain View.
How far is San Francisco from Mountain View?
The distance between Mountain View and San Francisco is 33 miles. The road distance is 39.5 miles.