- 1 What county is Callaway Gardens in?
- 2 Is Pine Mountain GA a good place to live?
- 3 What is Pine Mountain Georgia famous for?
- 4 How much does it cost to enter Callaway Gardens?
- 5 How much does it cost to stay at Callaway Gardens?
- 6 Is Pine Mountain a real mountain?
- 7 How far is Pine Mountain Club from Bakersfield?
- 8 Is Pine Mountain Ga safe?
- 9 What is in Pine Mountain GA?
- 10 How far is Pine Mountain Georgia from Atlanta?
What county is Callaway Gardens in?
|Callaway Gardens Lodge and Spa|
|Location of Callaway Gardens in Georgia Show map of Georgia (U.S. state ) Show map of the United States Show all|
|Location||Harris County, Georgia, USA|
|Nearest city||Pine Mountain, Georgia|
Is Pine Mountain GA a good place to live?
Pine Mountain is in Harris County and is one of the best places to live in Georgia. Living in Pine Mountain offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Pine Mountain there are a lot of restaurants and parks.
What is Pine Mountain Georgia famous for?
The Pine Mountain area has emerged into a primary tourism location, greatly due to the efforts of President Franklin Roosevelt and Callaway Gardens’ Cason Callaway. Today, Pine Mountain serves as the gateway to the 14,000-acre Callaway Resort & Gardens.
How much does it cost to enter Callaway Gardens?
LOOKING TO VISIT?
|General Gardens Admission||Advance Online Admission||In-Person Admission|
|Adult (Age 13-64)||$19.95||$24.95|
|Senior (Age 65+)||$19.95||$21.95|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$14.95||$14.95|
|Child (Age 5 and Under)||FREE||FREE|
How much does it cost to stay at Callaway Gardens?
LODGE RATES AS LOW AS $149.
Is Pine Mountain a real mountain?
Pine Mountain is a ridge in the Appalachian Mountains running through Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee. It extends about 125 miles from near Pioneer, Tennessee, to a location near Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Birch Knob, the highest point, is 3,273 feet above sea level and is located on the Kentucky-Virginia border.
How far is Pine Mountain Club from Bakersfield?
There are 37.23 miles from Bakersfield to Pine Mountain Club in southwest direction and 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) by car, following the CA 58 and CA 99 route. Bakersfield and Pine Mountain Club are 1 hour 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Pine Mountain Ga safe?
Based on FBI crime data, Pine Mountain is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Georgia, Pine Mountain has a crime rate that is higher than 76% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is in Pine Mountain GA?
- Wild Animal Safari. 863. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Callaway Resort & Gardens. 1,679.
- F. D. Roosevelt State Park. 494.
- Pine Mountain Trail. Hiking Trails.
- Butts Mill Farm. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Cecil B Day Butterfly Center. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Dino Village. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Chipley Historical Center. History Museums.
How far is Pine Mountain Georgia from Atlanta?
The total driving distance from Pine Mountain, GA to Atlanta, GA is 78 miles or 126 kilometers.