- 1 How do you get the heart container in Death Mountain crater?
- 2 How do you get the heart piece in a volcano?
- 3 How do you get the heart piece above Dodongo’s Cavern?
- 4 How many gold Skulltulas are in Ocarina of Time?
- 5 How do you get to the cow in Kakariko village?
- 6 How many hearts can you have in Ocarina of Time?
- 7 How many hearts can you have in Skyward Sword?
- 8 How do you get the heart piece from Dampe?
- 9 How many heart pieces are in Majora’s Mask?
- 10 How do you beat Dampe in less than a minute?
- 11 How do you get the heart piece outside Zora’s Domain?
- 12 Where is Dampe’s grave?
- 13 How do you get the heart piece in Kakariko village Twilight Princess?
How do you get the heart container in Death Mountain crater?
When your a kid go and buy some magic beans, then play the bolero of fire to warp you to death mountain crater then find a hole in which to plant the bean once you have warp to the temple of time turn into and adult and ride the plant and jump off at the right time to get the heart piece if you dont then you fall into
How do you get the heart piece in a volcano?
There will be a place to plant magic beans, do so and warp out before the heat kills you. Return as Adult Link. There will be a plant platform where you planted the bean. Ride it and it will take you to the Piece of Heart.
How do you get the heart piece above Dodongo’s Cavern?
Another way to get there is to go to the Bomb Flower that is directly above Dodongo’s Cavern. Move the Bomb Flower out of the way, then face away towards the southeast (opposite the cavern ), target and backflip. If done right, you will land on the platform and can get the Piece of Heart early.
How many gold Skulltulas are in Ocarina of Time?
This guide shows the locations of the 100 Gold Skulltulas from the Nintendo 64 version and the Nintendo 3DS version.
How do you get to the cow in Kakariko village?
- In Impa’s House there’s a caged area with cow in it (it can be reached via the ledge above the Cucco pen outside of house).
- After you have 50 skulltulas, go to the House of Skulltula in Kakariko village and claim your prize.
How many hearts can you have in Ocarina of Time?
Throughout the game, Link can collect heart containers to increase his energy meter to fill it up to a total of 20 hearts. Heart pieces, on the other hand, come in quarter pieces. You must collect four heart pieces to make one heart container and add to Link’s health.
How many hearts can you have in Skyward Sword?
There are a total of 24 Heart Pieces in Skyward Sword, making up a total of 6 extra Heart Containers. You ‘ll find the locations for all 24 Pieces of Heart, cataloged by area, below (two Hearts are gained from equipping Life Medals, which brings the total to 20 Hearts ).
How do you get the heart piece from Dampe?
Kakariko Village / Graveyard 07 – Visit the graveyard at night. If Dampe is there, play his digging game (10 Rupees a pop) until he digs up a heart piece. Make sure to avoid concrete spots.
How many heart pieces are in Majora’s Mask?
In many cases, while you can get a heart piece at that time, it isn’t always the most convenient. Majora’s Mask features 52 heart pieces scattered across Termina, offering 13 Heart Containers to Link’s total health.
How do you beat Dampe in less than a minute?
There’s an easy way of getting under 1 minute: When racing Dampe, just play a warp song. The timer will stop while you are playing the song. Then the message saying “You can’t warp here!” will come up.
How do you get the heart piece outside Zora’s Domain?
There are two Heart Pieces to grab while en route to Zora’s Domain. They are attainable only with the help of the lone cucco near the Magic Bean. Grab the cucco and jump to the other side of the river. Walk until you hit a wall, then make a short jump across the water to the left.
Where is Dampe’s grave?
Dampé’s Grave is the resting place of Dampé. It is situated in the southwest portion of the Kakariko Village Graveyard. Link is required to enter this grave to obtain the Hookshot in order to enter the Forest Temple. When Link enters Dampé’s Grave, he finds himself standing on a platform with pillars.
How do you get the heart piece in Kakariko village Twilight Princess?
Meet with the Goron on Death Mountain trail between Kakariko Village and the area with all of the Gorons. He’ll give you a boost to the upper ledge. From there, head north, and then east to find a cave containing the piece of heart.