- 1 Where are the fire and ice islands in Wind Waker?
- 2 How do you get flaming arrows in Wind Waker?
- 3 How do you get to the ice ring Isle in Wind Waker?
- 4 Where is Makar in Wind Waker?
- 5 How do you get the fire and ice arrows in Wind Waker HD?
- 6 How do you get the power bracelet in Wind Waker?
- 7 Do you need fire arrows beat Ocarina time?
- 8 What do you do after you get the Master Sword in Wind Waker?
- 9 Do you need ice arrows for Ganon’s castle?
- 10 How do you get into Mother and Child Isles?
- 11 Where do I learn Ballad of Gales?
- 12 How do you climb up the grappling hook in Wind Waker?
- 13 How old is Medli?
- 14 How do you get the wind in God’s aria?
- 15 Who is the wind god in Wind Waker?
Where are the fire and ice islands in Wind Waker?
Ice Ring Isle is one of the many islands scattered throughout the Great Sea in The Wind Waker and is located one square west of Forest Haven. The island is covered with ice, and if Link attempts to walk on the ice, he freezes and is teleported back to the King of Red Lions. Ice Ring Isle.
|Games||The Wind Waker|
How do you get flaming arrows in Wind Waker?
User Info: faramir77
- Make the wind blow north.
- Look for a ladder on the side of the windmill (it’s at the back I think).
- Go inside the windmill through the front door, then go upstairs and back outside to the upper deck.
- While on the windmill “gondola”, shoot a fire arrow into the opening.
How do you get to the ice ring Isle in Wind Waker?
Equip your Bow and shoot a Fire Arrow straight at the head-shaped rock formation in the middle of the island. The icy wind that blows out of the rock’s mouth will stop for five minutes. Go to the west side of the island and climb the icy steps.
Where is Makar in Wind Waker?
Makar (マコレ, Makore?) is a character from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. He is an adventurous Korok who lives in the Forest Haven. He plays a violin that he has inherited from his ancestors, although due to his size limitations, he plays it in the position of a cello.
How do you get the fire and ice arrows in Wind Waker HD?
Shoot the creature in the tornado three times and you will get the Ballad of Gales.
- Play it and warp to the square southeast of the Forsaken Fortress (2 down, 2 right from the top left corner).
- After a quick, but very creepy cutscene, you will receive the Fire and Ice Arrows.
How do you get the power bracelet in Wind Waker?
The Power Bracelets are on Fire Mountain, located at sector C6. You also will need the fire and ice arrows. You can get them by warping to Mother and Child Isles (Sector B2) with the Ballad of Gales.
Do you need fire arrows beat Ocarina time?
In Ocarina of Time, the Fire Arrows are obtained in Lake Hylia as an adult. They are not necessary for completion of the game, as a combination of Din’s Fire and shooting an Arrow through an already lit Torch can be used to clear puzzles involving the Fire Arrows.
What do you do after you get the Master Sword in Wind Waker?
After the cutscene you need to walk up to the Master Sword and pull it out. This will cause the Hyrule Castle to regain “light” and unfreeze the creatures in the previous room. Return to the previous room and defeat all of the enemies in order to remove the barriers blocking the exit of the castle.
Do you need ice arrows for Ganon’s castle?
The fire arrow is likely to be useful, same with ice arrows are optional.
How do you get into Mother and Child Isles?
The Mother Island is actually a Fairy Fountain which serves as the home of the Fairy Queen. However, it is surrounded by a high rock wall, so the only way for Link to access it is to use the Ballad of Gales, which is learned from Cyclos. This will warp him inside the Mother Island.
Where do I learn Ballad of Gales?
Uses and Location. The ” Ballad of Gales ” is taught to Link by the Wind God, Cyclos. He teaches it to Link after shooting an Arrow at him while caught in one of his cyclones, which can be found at the Mother & Child Isles, the Northern Triangle Island, and the Shark Island.
How do you climb up the grappling hook in Wind Waker?
Once the hook connects, you will automatically swing forward. If you press and hold R, Link will stop swinging and you can climb up or down the rope or change direction.
How old is Medli?
He’s 12. In Sturgeon’s/Orca’s house, they have tacks on the wall leading to Link’s coming of age. And in the old days, coming of age wasn’t 6-8, it was about 12.
How do you get the wind in God’s aria?
Equip your hammer and smash the giant stone head that generates the wind. Enter the cave and walk up to the stone seal. Examine it with A, then take out your Wind Waker and play the melody: up, up, down, right, left, right. This is the Wind God’s Aria — and it will awaken a friend of familiar appearance: Makar.
Who is the wind god in Wind Waker?
|Main appearance(s)||The Wind Waker|
|Title(s)||God of Winds|
|Attributes||Control over winds|